anders pearson - Nov. 9, 2005, 10:53 p.m.
it was actually trickier to fix that than i'd thought it would be. the template for the atom feeds had the encoding specified correctly but simpleTAL was replacing it. i figured that that was because the python code did:
so i changed it to "utf-8" there and that made it not include any encoding. same with other values. so it looks like simpleTAL will only give you the wrong encoding or none at all. i had to work around it by manually fixing the encoding in the rendered template with a regexp. ugh.
with Markdown syntax.
Comments are not displayed until they are approved by a
moderator. Moderators will not approve unless the comment
contributes value to the discussion.